Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Helen: 1/28 - new place to hang out

Hey everyone.  Two weeks ago, I moved i with my new FM.  I'm going to hand out with er and the 4-leggers that live with her for awhile.  Things are going okay so far.  FM promised me that she'd be better at posting pictures of me so that you can follow my adventures.  In the meantime, here's a pic of me that she took the first day I arrived at her house.  It took a bit for me to settle after exploring and having dinner.


Later on, FM thought it was okay to wake me from my sleep to get another picture.  Thankfully this hasn't become a regular thing.  If it had, she and I would've had to have a chat about it.


Until next time,
Helen

#AdventuresOfHelen
#SillyPuppyHead