Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Raven 10/4: Toy Time!

Now that I am getting more comfortable in my foster home I understand that I am allowed to play with the toys I have seen the other hounds play with. Hey this is fun!!

I did say sorry to my foster twin for sitting on his leg. I was having so much fun with the toy I didn't even realize I was doing that! He's really nice about things like that and letting me play with his toys but I sure hope I can find my own home and start my own toy collection soon. Maybe my very own family is reading this post right now! Is it you? Would you like to help me start my toy collection? Fill out that application on the GEGR website so you can meet me and find out if we are the perfect match! I'll be waiting to meet you! Love, Raven