Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lacey

Hello - my name is Lacey and I'm just retired from racing. I'm using the word retired lightly because I did not like racing at all so the kennel where I was living thought it best to give me an early retirement.

 I'm just a baby girl and just recently turned one.
.

 I know the treats are up there somewhere.
 I am not afraid of stairs.  I am not afraid of stairs. (maybe just a little)
I like to stop and smell the flowers. My foster mom says I'm such a pretty, sweet girl. I'm a little shy when you first meet me, but I give great kisses once we know each other. I get along great with other dogs and have no interest in cats. I'm very well mannered and have so many things I'm looking forward to as I learn the ways of retirement. Keep me in mind for your family!!