Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lindsey: 6/21 - "Begins with 'S' "

Hi everyone! My blog post theme today is beginning with the letter S. So "Smile!" because you're in for a treat of my cute "snapshots"! (See what I did there?)  The first S word I would like to share is  SLEEP. Foster mom says it's so SILLY when I sleep like this with my head hanging off the bed.



The next S word is SUNBEAM! There was only a little bit of one this day but I made sure to SOAK up that SWEET SOLAR power.


There is one S word that I don't like very much and that is STORM. There was some thunder and rain this night but my foster SISTER told me she likes to hide from storms in the bathroom, and you know what? I found that spot was cozy enough that I could curl up and feel a better S word--- SAFE!



That reminds me of another nice S word-- SIBLINGS. Right now I really enjoy the company of my foster siblings and I hope my forever family will include siblings of my own, maybe even one who will let me SNUGGLE with them. The boys here aren't really into snuggling but they did let me in on a little SECRET! Sometimes when it's mom's turn to cook and dad has to clean he lets them lick the bowl and they SHARED with me!



The last S word for today is SQUEAKY, because that's the kind of toys I like!



I hope you enjoyed my STORY today and I hope to SEE you at an adoption day SOON! Until next time, Lindsey