Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Love: 2/9 - Stair Princess

It's official I've mastered those silly stairs.  Foster mom says that's because I am such a smart girl. Only a couple days until the adoptathon.  I can't wait to meet everyone and maybe find a furever home. Foster mom wanted me to share some facts about me.

I have not had a single potty accident in the house.
I like to eat (who doesn't) but I don't inhale my food like my foster buddy Reese
I like to play with the stuffies and then nap
I sleep quietly through the night
I am quiet during the day too, no whining or barking when alone, mostly cause I like to sleep ... ah retirement is the bestest!!
I like to go for walks, but not too far yet as my paws hurt sometimes
I can go up and down the stairs in my foster home
I get along well with my foster buddy Reese
I am inquisitive and like to know whats going on
I am eager to please and like my ears and belly rubbed
I like my crate but I also like to be out and about
I listen well and follow the house rules
I am learning to wait my turn
I am robotic vacuum safe - click here  ----> Video of Me

 Don't I sound Greyt ?   So come out and meet me this Saturday,  Princess Love of the Stairs!!  Till then here are some more pictures  of me.
Stair Princess

He's got my back 
And I've got his

need to try this yoga move next !