Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Cult: 2/11

Cult her checking in. The snow is fun to play in but this cold temps. aren't for me. I slipped on the concrete  and I have a boo boo on my foot. Where is the warm weather. I like it here at foster Mom's house. I get lots of love and cuddle time. I sleep all night in my bed. I love riding in the van.  I am still nosey that I want to know everything  that is going on. I don't really bother my foster brother and sister. My foster sister told that she was glad that I'm the one that has to dress up. She said that it was always her.
I sure hope someone rescues me because I heard her say that I have to be a Fairy next week. Help save me or you will see me dressed up again. That's all for now. I had breakfast so it's nap time.